The issue of lost volume restoration eventually becomes an issue for many women and men when they reach a specific age. Of course, this depends on many factors, including lifestyle, environment, harmful habits, and so on, but visual effects of aging are inevitable, Luckily, there are certain methods that help fight them.
Neuramis Volume Lidocaine filler is one of the most efficient solutions. Its major function as to serve as an assistant in volume loss correction and moderation, mainly, the facial area. It also contributes to the temporary soothing of wrinkles that occur on a face due to the aging process that sooner or later makes skin dull and less elastic.
The efficiency of the product is caused by the fact that it’s based on compounds that do not add extra chemicals but just boost the natural skin regeneration processes that lose their intensive effect over the course of time.
What Makes Neuramis Volume Filler So Special and Desired by Many
- It’s Safe: Any product that is going to be injected into your body, and especially your skin, must be safe. Neuramis Volume Lidocaine filler is definitely not the subject for sepsis. This solution is approved for use both in the US and EU.
- It’s Efficient: The Neuramis volume filler isn’t the one-suits-all solution. This product was developed for quite specific purposes — to reduce wrinkles, and folds and stimulate hydration, which will eventually lead to volume restoration. Thanks to the targeted users, it’s easier to achieve the desired goals over the course of a basic treatment.
- It’s Painless: The Nueramis filler contains Lidocaine, which is known as one of the most frequently used anesthetic solutions. Thanks to this, the needle injections don’t provoke any painful feelings and don’t leave any visual signs of physical interference.
What Beginners Need to Know About Neuramis Volume Filler
When using the solution, there’s no point to be skeptical about it, especially if it’s recommended by your skincare specialist. Nevertheless, there are some common myths about the product that should be dispelled once and forever:
- It has no side effects and does not leave any visual signs of physical interference on one’s skin.
- It does not bring immediate effects: patients should wait until the end of the treatment course, in which only 2-3 injection sessions are included.
- It does not last forever: a basic skincare treatment with a total duration of up to 18 weeks with intervals cannot last much longer than 6 months, so if you don’t like the effects, you can just give up the treatment.
- It does have contraindications, which should be considered before starting the volume loss treatment.
The Final Thought
On the whole, there are more obvious reasons to use the solution. If you have no contraindications, consult with your skincare specialist and make sure to follow all the basic instructions before, during, and after the injections.