Val Edward is an American actor, and producer with a net worth of $25 million. Val Kilmer is one of the recognizable faces in the entertainment industry. He earned an impressive reputation for himself through the massive list of film and tv shows. Edward played many minor roles in the 80s, and most of these were teen comedy roles that gained positive attention.
Table of Contents
Net Worth – $25 million
|Val Edward Kilmer
|Date of Birth
|31st December 1959
|Actor, Television producer, Musician, Voice Actor, Film Producer
In his early years, he wrote his poetry and published it called “ My Eden After Burns.” It has become one of the rarest poetry books; even second-hand copies have cost hundreds of dollars.
Moreover, in the beginning, he appeared in some non-theatre roles and educational videos about drinking and driving. One of his famous roles of Val was in Real Genius. The talented actor earned most of his net worth through his appearance in film, stage, or television.
There is a long list of very successful films that propelled his career. Furthermore, the most popular movies of Val Kilmer are Top Gun, Willow, and Batman Forever. No doubt his Batman role was really amazing that create a dark character.
In 1995, his salary for Batman Forever was $7000,000. Also, he earned $6,000,000 from the Island of Dr. Moreau and the same amount in 1997 from the Saint. This net worth raised, and in 1999 it was $900,000 from At First Sight.
Besides all, in 2011, the value of his New Mexico Ranch Upon sale was $18,500,000. So the actor is living a wealthy life and has a net worth of $25 million.
- His film career began with the 1984 comedy classic “Top Secret!”.
- In 1988, he married actress Joanne Whalley. They met while working on the film Willow.
- In April 2017, Val finally confirmed that he had experienced a “healing from cancer”.
- When Kilmer was just 17 years old, he became the youngest student ever to be accepted into the Drama Division of the Julliard School.
- He titled his poem The Pfeiffer Howls at the Moon after his co-star. During the same year, Kilmer self-published a book of poems titled My Eden After Burns.
- He declined the role of bad boy dancer Johnny for fear of being typecast as a heartthrob.
- Many actors declined the role of Neo in the first Matrix movie, including Kilmer. In spite of the Wachowskis’ best efforts, Warner Brothers preferred Val over Brad Pitt for the lead role.
Who is Val Kilmer’s wife?
Why does Val Kilmer wear a scarf?
You may have seen Kilmer wearing a scarf the last few years to cover up his breathing tube. It is well known that Kilmer will play Iceman in "Top Gun: Maverick." Knowing the extent of his health issues, it is difficult to imagine what his role will be.
Did Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer get along?
“We get along very well,” Kilmer writes. "We giggled like schoolchildren between takes. He is a real friend to me.
How many Batmans did Val Kilmer do?
A decade before George Clooney played the Dark Knight in 1997's “Batman & Robin,” Kilmer played the role opposite Chris O'Donnell's Robin in 1995's “Batman Forever.” A year before Michael Keaton portrayed the character in 1989's “Batman” and 1992's “Batman Returns.”