Every detail you want to know about Richard Roundtree
Richard Roundtree is an actor and previous model of America known for his role in action crime film Shaft
Richard Roundtree is an actor and ex model of America. He is well-known for his role as an investigator named John Shaft. People knew him as the first black action hero. His job is the lead character of a well known film called Shaft and its series Richard Roundtree was born on July 9, 1942. His place of birth is in New Rochelle, New York, United States. Richard was married twice and has three daughters and a son.
Richard Roundtree went to New Rochelle High School and passed out in 1961. In secondary school, he played for his school’s football team which is unbeatable and ranked at national level. After secondary school, he went to Southern Illinois University in Carbondale. In 1963, Roundtree left school to start his profession.
Richard Roundtree played a role in action crime film Shaft in 1971 which was about John Shaft. On Netflix an American comedy television series was released in 2019 named Family Reunion.
Quick Facts and Body Statistics:
Full name: Richard Roundtree
Date of birth: July 9, 1942
Place of birth: New Rochelle, New York, United States
Occupation: Actor and former model
Height: 6 feet 2 inches or 188cm
Weight: 75 Kg or 165 lbs
Spouse/Girlfriend: Not available
Facebook: @Richard Roundtree
Net Worth: approx. $ 2 million dollars
Further details about Richard Roundtree
- Richard Roundtree started his expert profession around 1963. He started modelling in Ebony Fashion Fair subsequent to being explored by Eunice W. Johnson. Later Roundtree’s modelling accomplishment with the Fashion Fair, he started demonstrating for such items as Johnson Products’ Salem cigarettes and Duke Hair.
- Roundtree played a main role as Phil Thomas in the brief Fox group show from 1997 to 1998, 413 Hope St. Roundtree depicted the personality of Booker T. Washington in the TV film Having Our Say: The Delany Sisters’ First 100 Years in 1999.
- Richard wedded his first spouse, Mary Jane Grant in a private wedding service on 27th November 1963. Together they were honoured with two youngsters yet they concluded their separation in December 1973. Afterward, in September 1980 Roundtree got hitched to his subsequent spouse, Karen M. Ciernia. The two invited three youngsters however their separation was concluded in 1988.
- The names of his daughters are Kelli, Tayler and Morgan Roundtree and of Son is John James Roundtree.
- In 1993, Roundtree was determined to have breast cancer and went through a twofold mastectomy and chemotherapy
- Roundtree has an expected Net Worth of approx. $ 2 million dollars starting at 2020. This incorporates his Assets, Income and Money. His essential type of revenue is his profession as an Actor and a previous model.
- He can be seen active on social media platforms. He has 17.7k followers on Instagram with just 36 posts.