Many times, we face issues when we send an email from our account from outlook express. The error appears as “Fail to attach the server. It’s Socket Error 10051 Error Number: [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6].”
But most of us never know what is this error and why it occurs, and most importantly, how it could be resolved?
Basically, the error no [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] occurs due to conflict of SMTP server. The reason is mostly the lousy setup of the software. There could be an incorrect parameter, port number, the authentications, and a secured connection.
There are so many methods to resolve the issues that we will discuss here, but you need to check the account settings before that.
How to fix Email Error number [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]?
As we said before checking the solution, you must change some account’s setting such as
Go to the menu bar and select one tab that causes this issue, then click on properties.
Name of the outgoing mail server (SMTP)must be checked. Is it correct or not? As you can see in the picture.
If the server asks about authentication, then check the server requirements.
Now click on more settings and check the SMTP port number. If the connection will secure, then check the mark and as a server requires secure connection SSL, as shown in the picture.
After checking these settings now, here are six methods to resolve the issue.
SIX METHODS TO FIX THE ERROR NO: pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]?
This Microsoft outlook error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] happens mostly on window ten. It indicates the issue with Windows mail or outlook express. It is due to the struggle between SMTP servers when one user tries to send mail without the correct account setting.
There are six methods to unravel this error that possibly will help you.
First Method: FIX PROBLEMS AND FEATURES TAB
In the first method, you solve the error through program and features by the auto-fix tool.
For that purpose, click on the windows button and search program and components. You can also open the control open and find out the program there.
Find the Microsoft office 365 within the programs and features.
When the program or features window opens, then click on the edit button to settle on
Repair and follow the advice that appears on the screen.
After ending this process, make a restart to Outlook and check if the error code has been deleted or not; if still error is there, then try the second method.
METHOD 2: CHECK THE SERVER REQUIREMENT
Open Outlook application and go to file Check the account setting and click on the Email tab from the account setting window, and you will see the next window.
- Select outlook account and email address from the list
- Click on the email account and more settings
- Open the online setting of the email
- Then open the outgoing server tab and mark the option my outgoing server (SMTP)
- requires authentication.
- Click on okay and save all settings.
- After that, restart Outlook.
if still, you are facing the error, no [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] then go to the next solution.
Third Method: TEST FOR DUPLICATE ACCOUNT AND DELETE THESE
In the third step, you must check that accounts are duplicated or not. It could be the reason then immediately delete these duplicate accounts.
For that purpose, follow the procedure such as Go to the Outlook menu bar and open the settings of the account there.
Click on the mailing tab and check the duplicate accounts and choose one
Just click on the remove to duplicate account, as you can see in the picture.
Remove the duplicate accounts in Microsoft outlook.
In the end, just like previous ones, you restart the Outlook and check if still error is there.
Well, let’s jump to the fourth method.
Method No 4: CHANGE SERVER PORT NUMBER
- Open the Outlook and click on the file and go to the account setting.
- Go to email there and choose your email account from the list
- A new email window will be created
- Go for more settings and click on Internet email settings
- Push the advanced tab button
- There will be a different port number from 485 to 587.
- Just click on OKAY and save the changes.
- Change SMTP number in the port of outlook setting,
After finishing the setting, restart Outlook and see the error [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] has been deleted.
If not, then let’s talk about the next one.
Method 5: CHECK ANTIVIRUS SOFTWARE
One of the easy solutions to repair the error. Disable antivirus for some time and then select the start of settings.
- Click on update and security.
- Go to windows security
- Select the virus and threat protection
- Use the setting versions
- The setting could be varied due to different antivirus software
- Now restart the Outlook and check if the error has gone luckily.
Still there? Just go to step six.
Method 6: MAKE AN UNINSTALL OUTLOOK AND THEN REINSTALL
The six method works when all the above five fail, so now we try the six methods to resolve the error no [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6].
- Uninstall the Outlook and then reinstall it again.
- After reinstalling, try a different account
- Uninstall the Microsoft outlook by following these steps
- Click program and features from the control panel
- Search for Microsoft office 365 and double click on Microsoft office 365.
Follow all instructions carefully until uninstall all process After that, install it once again Make a replacement account and add in Outlook and inspect sending the email back.
Hopefully, the six methods would work if the above five methods fail.
This article will help all those who struggle to send emails from Microsoft outlook and face an email error no [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6].
Above mentioned six methods would help you to get rid of all these issues. Read carefully and try these methods step by step. If you want to ask something more than do comment below, we will find the solution.