Famous actress Lauren Graham made numerous notable flicks similar to Admissions of a Sexist Gormandizer, Seeing Other People, and Middle School the Worst Times of My Life.
- Gender: Female
- Profession Actress, Novelist, Author
- Birthplace Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
- Date of Birth: 16th March 1967
- Age: 56 years
- Nationality: American
- Religion Christianity
- Horoscope: Pisces
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Peter Krause (April 2010-Present), Marc Blucas (2005), Matthew Perry (2003), Tate Donovan (2002).
Table of Contents
Lauren was born in Hawaii, USA, on 16th March 1967. Her full and real name is Lauren Helen Graham. She’s an author and an American author. Moreover, Lauren’s parents are Lawrence Graham (her father) and Donna Grant (her mama).
She got her education at Langley High School and Barnard College. After this, she got her Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature, and also she attended Southern Methodist University.
Lauren made her amusement debut in 1997, and her debut in horror- the suspense film Nightwatch. Shortly after, she landed a role on the “Gilmore Girls” as Lorelai Gilmore. The actress has built a reputation among casting directors and producers.
In 2002, she won the “Golden Globe” for ‘Best Performance by an Actress in a Television Series’ and was nominated for the “Screen Actors Guild Award” from 2000 to 2001.
In addition to appearing in ‘Bravo’s Celebrity Poker Showdown,’ she also beat another former NewsRadio star, Maura Tiemey, in the championship round.
She’s starred in a bunch of NYU student films, as well as some major studio releases like ‘Sweet November’, ‘Bad Santa’, ‘The Pacifier’, ‘Because I said so’, ‘Evan Almighty’, ‘Flash of Genius’ etc. She also starred in the 15-minute film ‘Gnome’.
On Broadway, Graham played Miss Adelaide in “Guys and Dolls” in October 2008. Since January 2009, Graham has been playing a talk show host in A.B.C. comedy “The Bridget Show.” She also starred as Sarah Braverman in N.B.C.’s drama “Parenthood” from 2010 to 2015.
This is Graham’s first venture into literature. Ballantine Books published her book, “Someday, Someday, Maybe,” in 2013.
All about the Body Measurements of the Actress
Here are the body measurements of this charming actress:
- Height: 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 m)
- Weight: 61 kg (135 lbs)
- Waist: 27 inches
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 6 (US)
- Bra Size: 34 B
- Body Measurements: 36-27-36 inches
- Bodytype: Hourglass
Personal Life Fun facts
- She’s always good at cooking ”good butterscotch brownies.”
- Lauren dated Tate Donovan in 2002 when she met him at the Williamstown Theatre Festival, Massachusetts.
- Later, she said their personalities didn’t mesh.
- They broke up in 2003 after dating actor Matthew Perry, who played Chandler Bing.
- In 2005, she dated Marc Blucas, an American actor. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out.
- In 2010, she dated her ‘Parenthood’ co-star Peter Krause. In 2021, they split up.
How did Lauren Graham get famous?
She gained fame after landing her breakthrough role as Lorelai Gilmore on the television show Gilmore Girls in 2000.
Does Lauren Graham talk fast?
Yes, She is known for her fast-talking abilities, which she demonstrated through her iconic character Lorelai Gilmore on Gilmore Girls.
Is Lauren Graham a feminist?
She is considered a feminist actor in many ways, which is a significant benefit for all of us.
What was Lauren Graham’s first role?
Although She is first regular TV character role was on the show Townies in 1996, the series only lasted 15 episodes. Despite that, the show featured the 1980s teen movie queen, Molly Ringwald.
How did Lauren Graham meet her husband?
In 2002, She and her husband, Peter Krause, presented together at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, and that's how they bumped into each other and met.