Amy Brenneman is an American patron, actress, and pen who’s most current for portraying Detective Janice Licalsi in NYPD blue, an ABC drama series grounded on police work. She was also in Judging Amy, where she was playing the part of Judge Amy Gray.
She also acted in The Leftovers which ran from 2007 to 2013, and she portrayed Violet Turner. She has also been in pictures similar to Daylight, Nine Lives, Fear, Heat, and Effects. She’s firstly from New London, and her parents were Russel Langdon Brenneman and Fredrica Joanne.Amy Brenneman’s height is 5′ 6″ in feet. She was nominated for two Primetime Emmy Awards for her performance as Det. Janice Licalsi in the ABC police procedural drama television series NYPD Blue. She was nominated for Drama Series as Outstanding Guest Actress (1993-1994).
In 1995, she wed the director Brad Silberling; the couple had two kids: Charlotte Tucker and Bodhi Russell. In 1995, she wed the director Brad Silberling; the couple had two kids: Charlotte Tucker and Bodhi Russell. She assisted in co-founding the Cornerstone Theater Company as a student at Harvard University.
All about the Body Measurements of the Actress
Here are the body measurements of this charming actress:
- Amy Brenneman Height: 5 Feet and 6 inches or (1.68 m)
- Amy Brenneman Weight: 55 Kg (121 lbs)
- Amy Brenneman Bra Size: 30 A
- Amy Brenneman Shoe Size: 9.5 US
- Amy Brenneman Measurements: 30-23-33 inches (76-58-84 cm)
Further critical details of the actress:
- Amy Brenneman Date of Birth: 22nd June 1964
- Amy Brenneman Age: 57 Years
- Amy Brenneman Eye color: Green
- Amy Brenneman Hair Color Brown
- Amy Brenneman Nationality: American
- Amy Brenneman Horoscope: Cancer
- Amy Brenneman Boyfriend: Brad Silberling