Multiple famed actresses are out there, and Jean Paige is one of them. She’s considered one of the great actresses born in Massachusetts, U.S. She has become a stylish actress who also studied lots of courses related to ballerinas. She’s one of the elegant theatre artists who had formerly performed solo in The Company of Amherst Ballet Theatre. She once suffered from a leg injury at the 14th age. Nonetheless, she has become one of the most notorious theatre artists who attained a degree in Connecticut.
Jean Paige is a stylish actress who has formerly established her excellence in acting by playing a variety of modern places in comedy pictures. She has once performed exceptionally significant places in drama as well.
She’s considered one of the most popular and adaptable actresses who has slipped many pictures. This notorious actress made their amusement debut in 1987 on CBS pieces. She’s a universal actress who has done colorful pictures like All My Children As Melanie Cortlandt and others. It has also initiated another short-lived series CBS’s cult classic American Gothic.
She’s continually playing protean places in colorful series, and she has played an exceptionally significant part in Episode 15th of Life on Mars. Thus, if you want to know why Jean Paige is one of the most popular actresses, you should read the complete composition precisely.
Check out the body details of the actress.
Here are the body measurements of this best and most charming actress:
- Full name: Jean Paige
- Date of birth: 7th May 1965
- Age: 56 years
- Occupation- Actress
- Nationality- American
- Horoscope- Taurus
- Spouse- Jason O’Mara
- Children- Son
- Siblings- David
Further critical details of the actress:
- Height- 5 feet 4 inches
- Weight- 50 kgs or 110 lbs
- Bra size- 36B
- Cup size- B
- Breast size- 36 inches
- Body measurement- 36-26-35
- Waist Size: 25 inches
- Shoe Size: 6.5 US
- Eye Color: Brown
- Hair Color: White Brown
- Natural or breast implant- natural
Here are the top 10 facts about Jean Paige:
- She was an American actress who was born in 1895 and passed away in 1990 at the age of 95.
- Over the course of her career, she appeared in more than 50 films and TV shows.
- She was known for her roles in silent films, and she worked with famous actors such as Charlie Chaplin.
- Her career spanned several decades, from the 1910s to the 1960s, and she retired from acting in the early 1970s.
- Her birth name was Lucille Beatrice Joyner.
- Before becoming an actress, she worked as a chorus girl on Broadway and also worked as a model.
- She was married twice, first to film director Leander de Cordova and later to producer Walter Wanger.
- Some of her notable film credits include “The Circus” (1928), “The Hunchback of Notre Dame” (1939), and “The Benny Goodman Story” (1956).
- In addition to her acting career, She was also involved in various charitable organizations and was a member of the Screen Actors Guild.
- Despite her prolific career, Jean Paige is not as well-known today as some of her contemporaries, but she remains a significant figure in the history of American film and television.