Zooey Jeong is the daughter of a famous actor, producer, writer, comedian, and former physician. Ken Jeong. Zooey Jeong and Alexa Jeong are his twin daughters.
The beautiful twin daughters, Alexa Jeong and Zooey Jeong, were born on May 26, 2007. Both of his daughters have different personalities.
Zooey Jeong loves acting and comedy. She is a well-known child actress in Hollywood. Alexa Jeong, on the other hand, has a great interest in gymnastics.
In this article, we will discuss everything about Zooey Jeong, such as her biography, age, career, family, worth, education, relationship, etc. Let’s scroll down and get all the information about her.
Table of Contents
|Date of birth
|Birth of place
|California, United States of America
Early life & her Family background
Zooey Jeong’s grandfather’s name is D.K. Jeong, and her grandmother’s name is Young Jeong.
Zooey Jeong’s grandfather, D.k.jeong, was an economics professor at North Carolina A&T State University. He was a scholar. He amassed his Ph.D. from Wayne State University.
Her Father is Ken Jeong, and her mother’s name is Tran Jeong. Zooey Jeong’s grandparents, young Jeong and D.K. Jeong were from South Korea.
However, his father, Ken Jeong, was born in the United States of America. He is of South Korean descent. Her mother is a family physician, and her father is also an internal medicine physician. Both have medical professionals.
They met at Kaiser Permanente Hospital, where both had jobs. After some time together, they decided to marry. They married in 2004 and were blessed with twins in 2007. Ken had two most precious gifts: his twin daughters.
In an interview with “Life of Dad,” Ken stated that his twins enjoy watching “Community.”
Zooey Jeong’s grandfather, D.k.jeong, was an economics professor at North Carolina A&T State University.
Zooey Jeong’s Education
Talking about her age and education, what she is doing now. As of 2022, Zooey Jeong is 15 years old. Currently, she is in her sophomore year.
According to her father, Zooey was interested in acting and other things. Besides her school, she was doing children’s theatre as well as swimming classes.
Zooey shows great love for acting and also wants to become a successful actress and comedian like her father. His father, Ken Jeong, is proud of her.
Zooey Jeong’s Networth
Every mind is stuck on some questions about Zooey’s Net Worth, such as, What is the net worth of Zooey? Does she have a huge worth? In this article, we will also provide information about her net worth.
Zooey Jeong is enjoying her father’s fortune. She is still young and has never begun her career yet. As we discussed earlier, her father is a famous actor and comedian.
He earned a huge worth from his work. His Net Worth is approximately $14 million. His daughters, Zooey Jeong and Alexa Jeong, enjoing a comfortable and luxurious life.
Physical appearance of Zooey Jeong’s
Zooey Jeong has a slim, healthy, and beautiful body structure. As a celebrity, She maintained herself. She is good-looking and has decent height and weight, which suits her very much.
Zooey Jeong is not active on any social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc. She is still a kid; she may be active on social media networks with time. Her father, Ken Jeong, is active on his Instagram account.
Instagram account of her father is (@kenjeong)
Zooey Jeong’s famous shows and series
Zooey Jeong is best known for her work in:
- Dr. Ken (2015)
- Laura Marano: Boombox (2016)
Amazing facts about Zooey Jeong
- Kendrick Kang Joe-Jeong is the full name of an American actor, Ken Jeong, the father of Zooey Jeong and Alexa Jeong. He was born on July 13, 1969. He is an actor, writer, and former physician.
- He is a famous personality in Hollywood. He has appeared in several movies over the years, and his net worth is around $ 14 million.
- His famous series are:
- “Crazy Rich Asian”
- “The Hangover series”
- Zooey Jeong’s parents are married after dating for nearly two decades.
- Her parents got married in a personal ceremony in September 2004,
- In 2008, her mother, Tran Jeong, suffered from an aggressive form of breast cancer when Zooey Jeong and her twin sister Alexa Jeong were only one year old.
- Zooey Jeong’s mother was always confident that she would win the battle against her disease. She underwent sixteen chemotherapy sessions as well as treatment by radiation.
- Ken Jeong posted a statement on his Instagram,
“My real-life daughter Zooey joins my fake-life son.”
- Her sister, Alexa Jeong, is interested in gymnastics.
- Zooey Jeong wants to become a successful actress.
- As an actor, her father supports Zooey.