Daniela Ruah: Biography, Body Measurements, Career, Husband, Facts & Net Worth
Daniela Ruah is a Portuguese-American actress who rose to prominence as NCIS Special Agent Kensi Blye on the CBS police procedural series NCIS: Los Angeles. She has also acted in several short films, including “Excuse,” “Canaviais,” “Blind Confession,” and “Midnight Passion.” Ruah also won the ‘Golden Globe Award’ for Newcomer of the Year for her role in ‘NCIS’.
Table of Contents
Daniela Ruah Biography
Daniela Sofia Korn Ruah was born in Boston, Massachusetts, USA on December 2, 1983. Her mother name is Catarina LiaKatzer Ruah who is an otologist, is of Russian-Ukrainian Jewish descent, while her father name is Moisés Carlos Bentes Ruah who is a physician by profession, is of Portuguese-Moroccan Jewish descent.
Daniela Ruah’s family relocated to Portugal when she was five years old, where she attended an English medium school. She later received a Bachelor of Arts degree from London Metropolitan University. Ruah then enrolled in the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York City.
- Full Name: Daniela Sofia Korn Ruah
- Nickname: Danni
- Date of Birth: 2nd December 1983
- Age: 39 years
- Birth Place: Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Nationality: American and Portuguese
- Religion: Judaism
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Profession: Actress
- Father: Moisés Carlos Bentes Ruah
- Mother: Catarina LiaKatzer Ruah
- Spouse/Boyfriend: David Paul Olsen (2011-Present), Robert Kazinsky (2010-2011), and António Pedro Cerdeira (2007-2008)
- Children: Sierra Esther Ruah Olsen & River Isaac Ruah Olsen
- Net Worth: $7 million dollars
- Instagram: @danielaruah
- Facebook: @Daniela Ruah
Body Details of the Best Actress
- Weight: 56 Kg or 173lbs
- Height: 5 Feet and 8 Inches
- Hair color: Dark Brown
- Horoscope: Sagittarius
- Eye color: Brown
- Shoe size: 10 US
- Bra size: 32C
- Body measurements: 35-24-35 in or 89-61-89 cm
Daniela Ruah began appearing in Portuguese TV shows as a teenager. She played Sara on the telenovela ‘Jardins Proibidos’ when she was 16 years old. She then participated in the soap opera “Filha do Mar,” the television film “Querida Me,” and the miniseries “Elsa, Uma Mulher Assim.”
Daniela later starred in an episode of ‘Inspector Max’. She was chosen to play Rita Cruz in the TVI soap opera “Dei-te Quase Tudo” in 2005. She emerged victorious in the Portuguese equivalent of Dancing with the Stars, “Dança Comigo,” a year later.
Ruah was soon cast in the starring roles of Daniela Pinto in the Portuguese drama series ‘Tu e Eu’ and Margarida in the short film ‘Canaviais’. She directed the short film ‘Blind Confession’ in 2008. The American-Portuguese actress appeared in the short films ‘Safe Haven’ and ‘Midnight Passion’ the following year.
She also began her role as agent Kensi Blye in the American drama ‘NCIS: Los Angeles’ in 2009. Ruah then appeared as a guest star in an episode of ‘Hawaii Five-0’. In 2012, she appeared in the films ‘Red Tails’ and ‘Brave’. She played the part of Brenda in the short film “Excuse,” which was shot four years later.
Daniela Ruah Husband
She tied the knot with stunt performer and actor David Paul Olsen On June 17, 2014. They initially met on the set of CBS’s “NCIS: Los Angeles,” where David played Special Agent Kensi Blye’s partner, Marty Deeks. Daniela and David have been married for nearly eight years and have been together since 2010.
Their two children are a daughter, Sierra Esther Ruah Olsen, born in September 2016, and a son, River Isaac Ruah Olsen, born in December 2013. Daniela Ruah and David Paul Olsen are widely regarded as one of the most lovable and fascinating couples in the entertainment world.
Daniela and David are well-known for their deep friendship, as well as their affection and support for one another. Her previous relationships include António Pedro Cerdeira, an actor, and English actor Robert Kazinsky.
- Daniela Ruah is also well-known for having won the Boston Angles football team, the Fat Ruah Burger restaurant chain in Lisbon, and her own vodka brand, Pure Wonderuah – Portugal.
- Esquire Magazine named Daniela one of the “Sexiest Women Alive” in 2011.
- She has her own perfume and clothing lines, “With Love from Daniela” and “Daniela Ruah Seduction,” respectively.
- She was named to People With Money’s list of the “Top 10 Highest-Paid Actresses” in 2017.
- She went back to Portugal to pursue her acting career after graduating, where she competed in and won the celebrity dancing program Dança Comigo, which is the Portuguese equivalent of Dancing with the Stars.
- Daniela co-hosted the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest with Catarina Furtado, Slvia Alberto, and Filomena Cautela.
This aspiring actress has a net worth of $7 million UD dollars. She owes money from a variety of sources, including films, sponsorships, stocks, real estate investments, and so on. Daniela Ruah and her family are currently residing in New York, USA. She drives a Cadillac Escalade.
Does Daniela Ruah have a stunt double?
In March of 2022, Ruah shared a video to her Instagram account in which she's training with Brown alongside her stunt double Kimberly Shannon Murphy.
Does Daniela Ruah speak Spanish?
Besides acting chops, Daniela Ruah has excellent language skills. She's fluent in English and Portuguese and speaks conversational Spanish and French.
What actress has a birthmark on her eye?
It is known that Daniela Ruah suffers from the nevus of Ota, an eye condition. The nevus of Ota is a birthmark that covers the white of her eye and darkens it. It is not just the iris that is dark on my right eye but also the square of the eye, the white part.
What color are Daniela Ruah’s eyes?
She has brown eyes, but her right eye has a birthmark that makes it look black. It's a stunning redhead by the name of Daniela Ruah. It's a gorgeous redhead by the name of Daniela Ruah.
Is Daniela Ruah a dancer?
Besides being an actress, Ruah is also an avid dancer. In an episode of NCIS: LA, Ruah demonstrated her ballroom skills. Even competing in the Portuguese version of Dancing With The Stars, she has a lengthy dance background.