Annette O Toole: Biography, Body Measurements, Career, Relationship Status, Net Worth & More!
Annette O Toole is a well-known American actress, singer, songwriter, and dancer. On 1st April 1952, she was born in Houston, Texas, U.S. Annette was fond of dancing from a very early age, and she started taking dancing lessons from her mother when she turned 3. After that, Annette joined classes where the actress used to take acting lessons. At 13, she moved along with her family to Los Angeles and got good opportunities there.
Table of Contents
Anne O’Toole was born in Houston, Texas, USA, on April 1, 1952. Her parents are William West Toole Jr. and Dorothy Geraldine. Annette liked to dance from a very young age. When she was 3, her mother took her to dance lessons. He then put her in classes where she learned how to act. Anette and her family moved to Los Angeles when she turned 13. When she was very young, she was given a lot of chances.
In 1967, she made her first appearance on The Danny Kaye Show. After that, she was a guest star on many TV shows, such as The Partridge, The Virginian, Hawaii Five-O, My Three Sons, and Gunsmoke. Anne is a famous American dancer, singer, songwriter, and actor. She has had a great time in Hollywood, and she has spent many years playing for her fans.
She became well-known for her roles as Lisa Bridges in the TV show Nash Bridges, Lana Lang in Superman III, Beverly Marsh in the movie It, and Kathy in the comedy Cross My Heart. Annette has had a lot of parts and helped make a lot of TV shows popular.
- Real Name: Annette O’Toole
- Nicknames: Annette
- Date of Birth: 1st April 1952
- Place of Birth: Houston, Texas, United States
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Dancer
- Religion: Christianity
- Nationality: American
- Hobbies: Dancing, Acting, Singing, Travelling
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Father name: William West Toole Jr.
- Mother name: Dorothy Geraldine Niland
- Marital Status Married
- Husband: Bill Geisslinger (m. 1983–1993)
- Second Husband: Michael McKean (m. 1999)
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (1.63 m)
- Weight: 60 kg (132 lbs)
- Body measurements: 39-28-38 inches
- Chest size: 39 inches
- Waist size: 28 inches
- Hip’s size: 38 inches
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Eye Color: Blue
Annette appeared in the 1975 film “Smile” as a beauty pageant contestant. After that, in 1977, she was in the movie “One-on-One.” In 1980, she starred in the film “Foolin’ Around.” Annette played in the television film “Stand By Your Man. She played Nick Nolte’s girlfriend in the 1982 movie “48 Hours.” In 1985, she had the chance to be in the CBS TV movie “Copacabana” with Barry Manilow. She played Ms. Edmunds in “Bridge to Terabithia” the same year. She was the lead in the 1987 love comedy “Cross My Heart” as Martin Short.
In 1990, Annette made her television debut in the miniseries “It,” based on Stephen King’s horror novel. In the same year, she starred in “The Kennedys of Massachusetts” as Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy. She was in the NBC miniseries “Jewels” in 1992. The show was based on Danielle Steel’s book of the same name.
She played Cheryl Keeton in the 1992 TV movie “Dead by Sunset.” Anette had a recurring part on the 1996 TV show “Nash Bridges.” She played a female bounty hunter on the TV show “The Huntress” in 2000. In the television series “Smallville,” she played the character of Martha Kent. In the November 2010 episode of the television series “Lie to Me,” Annette performed the character of Veronica. She made her debut on “Grey’s Anatomy” in the role of a teacher in the year 2013.
Annette O’Toole has had two marriages. In 1983, she married actor Bill Geisslinger for the first time. They had two girls together. In 1993, they split up. In 1999, O’Toole married actor Michael McKean. Since then, they have been together.
It is well known that they both love music and have worked together on several projects, such as the record “Growing Up Is Hard to Do.” O’Toole and McKean are a private pair who don’t talk about their relationship in public very often. They have been taken together many times, though, and they look very happy together.
FACTS About Annette O’Toole
- At age 3, she began taking dance classes in Houston at her mother’s dance studio.
- When she was 16, she got a job dancing on The Danny Kaye Show.
- Her first acting job was as a guest star on an episode of Gunsmoke in 1970. In the 1975 comedy Smile, she played a scheming beauty pageant contestant.
- In the 1981 TV movie Stand by Your Man, she played country singer Tammy Wynette.
- Was cast as Clark Kent’s high school sweetheart Lana Lang opposite Christopher Reeve in the 1983 movie Superman III. She then played Clark’s adoptive
- mother Martha Kent in the 2001 TV show Smallville.
- Landed guest-starring roles with her husband Michael McKean in a number of TV shows, including an episode of Boy Meets World in 1999 and an episode of
- Law & Order in 2000. She also wrote with her husband McKean an Oscar-nominated song for the Christopher Guest musical mockumentary A Mighty Wind,
- which was the second song they had ever written together (2003)
- In 2011, she played the lead role in the musical Southern Comfort, which was based on a Sundance-winning documentary about transgender friends in
- Georgia. The New York Times praised her “moving performance.” She was on The Finder in 2012 as Walter’s mother, Eileen Sherman.
Annette O’Toole’s net worth is estimated to be around $10 million. Her career is the source of her multimillion-dollar fortune.
Who is Annette O’Toole?
She is an American actress, dancer, and singer who was born on April 1, 1952, in Houston, Texas. She gained recognition for her role as Martha Kent on the TV show "Smallville" and has since appeared in many other TV shows and movies.
What are some of Annette O’Toole’s most popular TV shows and movies?
She has performed in several TV shows and movies, including "48 Hrs.," "The Kennedys of Massachusetts," "It," and "The Punisher."
What is Annette O’Toole’s advocacy work?
Annette O'Toole is an advocate for several causes, including children's rights and the fight against poverty. She has been involved with organizations like Save the Children and the International Rescue Committee.
What is Annette O’Toole’s singing career?
In addition to her acting career, Annette O'Toole is also a singer and has released various albums throughout her career. She has also written and composed music for several TV shows and movies.
What awards has Annette O’Toole won?
Annette O'Toole has been nominated for various awards in her career, including a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie for her role in "The Kennedys of Massachusetts." She has also won several awards for her work in theater, including a Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical for "The Goodbye Girl."