What Medical Chemical Peel Options Do The Best Spas Offer?
Medical chemical peels are a safe way to remove dead skin cells from the face and body to improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles., scars, sun damage, acne, and other conditions. They involve applying an acid layer to your skin to exfoliate it and allow it to peel off slowly to uncover regenerated skin with a fresher and smoother appearance.
In this selfie age, having great skin is becoming almost a necessity. As a result, people who want to look their best seek medical options to harness their natural beauty. From unclogging pores to improving uneven skin tone, there are different issues that people need to correct.
That is why modern spas like Viva Day Spa provide a safe way to revitalise your skin’s appearance. Here are some medical chemical options they offer.
Micropeel is a treatment for fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, laxity, texture, dullness, and other skin imperfections.
- Viva Day Spa provides a two-step treatment that combines skin resurfacing, glycolic chemical solution, and medical-grade products for healing.
- This treatment takes 30 minutes and is customizable to accommodate your skin type.
- The advantage of this option is that it provides instant gratification and has no downtime.
- However, it requires a series of three treatments for optimal results.
2. Micropeel Plus
This chemical peel option is ideal for blemishes, uneven texture, blotchiness, and small pores.
- It is a one-step treatment for self-neutralizing exfoliation intended to reduce acne and correct skin damage.
- The treatment uses a peel made from salicylic acid for pore refining and reducing acne. It also has glycolic acid to improve rough texture, uneven skin tone, and blotchiness.
- However, the treatment’s effects kick in after a week when your skin undergoes its renewal process. In addition, you may experience light to moderate skin peeling for up to 3 days.
- This chemical method is perfect for people with active acne, acne scarring, or cystic acne.
- It is also available for your skin type and has no downtime. However, it requires a series of three treatments for the best results.
3. Advanced Corrective Peel
Viva Day Spa offers this chemical peel option for mild to moderate skin discoloration and is among the most intensive advanced chemical method they offer.
- It is a 30-minute treatment that works on the lowest epidermis layer, where pigmentation, live tissue, and age spots are found.
- However, the treatment has a downtime of between five to seven days and requires three treatments for the best results.
- The peel is made from clinical-grade acids and a maximized concentration of phenylethyl resorcinol.
- This unique ingredient combination removes even the most stubborn pigmentation, improves uneven skin texture and tone, and minimizes enlarged pores.
- The peel is perfect for all skin types but leans heavily on the Fitzpatrick skin type scale for maximum performance.
The good news is that medical chemical peels can resolve whatever face and skin issue you struggle with. Viva day spa ensures all skin types are covered and that you get the best results after treatment. However, you must first schedule a consultation with the spa before treatment begins.