Shelby Chong is an American funnyman, actress, and patron as well, but who’s maybe best known to the world as the woman of the notorious funnyman and actor Tommy Chong. She has appeared in several movies with her hubby, including “Cheech & Chong’s The Corsican Sisters” (1984), among other systems.
Memoir and Body Measurements
Shelby was born as Shelby Fiddis in Los Angeles, California, USA, on the 1st February 1948. She spent her nonage in Hollywood, so from an early age was interested in acting.
Still, she moved to Canada for her high academy and went to Gladstone Secondary Academy in Vancouver, British Columbia, from which she passed tenth in 1966.
- Birthday: 1st February 1948
- Age: 73 Years
- Sun Sign: Aquarius
- Children: 1
- Father: James E. Cherrill
- Mother: Lee Keith
- Born In: Los Angeles, California
- Net Worth: 1 Million dollars to 5 Million dollars Approximately
- Famous As: Comedian
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Siblings: Frank Chase
- Height: (1.65 m) or 5.4 feet
- Body Measurements: 32-26-32 inches
- Weight: 119 lbs or 54 kg
Quick Data about Shelby Chong
- According to some official sources, it has been estimated that Shelby Chong’s net worth is as high as 400 thousand bones as early 2020.
- She moved her interest from acting to comedy and began performing in original Los Angeles comedy clubs.
- She was meeting other jesters and actors as she was perfecting, including her unborn hubby, Tommy Chong.
- Moreover, the two soon became a couple and married in 1975. From also, Shelby’s career took a turn for the better, and she appeared in several movies and produced a number of them.
- Furthermore, she began her on-screen career in 1980 with a minor part in the film “Cheech and Chong’s Next Movie.” Later on, she continued appearing in the movies throughout the 80s, including “Nice Dreams” (1981). Still, she has been more focused on producing.
- Later on, she produced the film “Homewrecker” in 2019. She was the opening act to her hubby from 1996 to 2000 and his comedy mate, Cheech Marin.
- After the Cheech and Chong split, Shelby officially became his mate, but once the fabulous comedy brace reunited, Shelby was downgraded to an opening act for the two.
- Shelby and Chong started their love following Tommy’s divorce; in 1974, they ate their first child, a son Paris, and married the next time.
- Their alternate child, Gilbran, was born in 1981, and five times latterly, the couple ate their third child and only son, Precious Chong.
- Before they had their alternate child, the two espoused Marcus Wyatt, whose natural father was Martin Wyatt.