Roselyn Milagros Sánchez Rodrguez is a Puerto Rican model, actor, singer, and producer. She played Carmen Luna in the Lifetime comedy-drama “Devious Maids” and Elena Delgado in “Without a Trace”. For her work in “Without a Trace,” Sánchez received the ALMA Award for Outstanding Actress in a Drama Television Series. At the 2018 Raul Julia Foundation Awards, she also took up the Contribution Achievement Award.
Yellow, a musical drama from 2006, was written and produced by Sánchez. The telefilm “Death of a Vegas Showgirl (2016)” was also made by her. Sánchez’s debut studio album, “Borinquen,” was released on September 23, 2003, by the BMG record label. There are 12 songs on it, including “Amor Amor,” which also features TegoCalderón, a fellow Puerto Rican musician.
Biography and Body Statistics:
Full Name: Roselyn Milagros Sánchez Rodríguez
Nickname: Popi Ros.
Occupation: Actress, Singer, Model
Religion: Roman Catholic
Nationality: American, Puerto Rican
Date of Birth: June 21, 1997
Birth Place: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Zodiac Sign: Aries
Parents Name: Efraín Sánchez (Father), Olga Rodríguez (Mother)
Spouse/ Boyfriend: Eric Winter (m. 2008), Gary Stretch (m. 1998–2001)
Body details of the model
Here are the body measurements of this charming actress
- Height: 5′5″ inches
- Weight: 55 kg
- Eye Color: Black
- Hair Color: Dark Brown
- Bra Size: 34D
- Shoe size: 8 U.S.
- Body Figure: Slim
- Body measurements: 38-24-36 inches
- In 1993, she was named Miss Puerto Rico Petite. The next year, she was named Miss America Petite.
- In the mid-1990s, she moved to New York after starring in a popular sitcom in Puerto Rico. She hoped to be a big success right away, but she ended up struggling for a few years.
- Out Here on My Own was a one-woman show about her life in New York City that she wrote and starred in. It ran for one night.
- The first time her parents saw it, they went to see her.
- As Pilar Domingo on As the World Turns, in 1996, she got her first role in English.
- Her first CD, Borinquea, with the single “Amor Amor” came out in 2003.
- In 2005, she became part of the cast of Without a Trace. She played the agent, Elena Delgado.
- 2007: Appeared in a PETA ad against the use of fur
What is Roselyn Sanchez’s age?
Her age is 47.
When is Roselyn Sanchez’s birthday?
April 2, 1973, is here's birthday.
What is Roselyn Sanchez’s height?
Her height is 5 feet 4 inches.
Who is Roselyn Sanchez?
She is a Puerto Rican actress, producer, and singer who has appeared in various film and television roles. Her best known role is Elena Delgado in the CBS police procedural Without a Trace.
What is Roselyn Sanchez’s background?
She was born on April 2, 1973, in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Prior to pursuing a career in acting, she competed in beauty pageants.
Where has Roselyn Sanchez appeared in notable roles?
She has also appeared in Rush Hour 2, The Game Plan, and Act of Valor in addition to her role as Elena Delgado in Without a Trace. In addition, she has appeared in television shows such as Devious Maids, Grand Hotel, and Familiar Wife.
Does Roselyn Sanchez have any acting awards?
She has won several awards for her acting, including the ALMA Award for Outstanding Actress in a Television Series.
Roselyn Sanchez is married, right?
There is no doubt that Roselyn Sanchez is married to actor Eric Winter. Their marriage took place in November 2008, and they have two children.
What are some of Roselyn Sanchez’s hobbies and interests?
She has competed in various dance competitions as a trained dancer. In addition to being a philanthropist, she has supported numerous organizations that focus on education, health, and animal welfare.
Roselyn Sanchez has what upcoming projects?
In 2023, Roselyn Sanchez will appear in the upcoming film Hands of Stone, which is based on the life of boxer Roberto Durán. Her upcoming Disney+ television series, The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, will also star her.