British actress Olivia Chenery was born in England. Her date of birth is 11 March 1989. She became famous after her work in Beowulf: Return to the Shieldlands, brotherhood, Penny dreadful, Queens, and many others.
|Real name||Skylyn Beaty|
|Date of birth||11 March 1989|
|Net Worth||$2.5 million|
She always worked hard to improve her work. Therefore, she worked so hard and achieved a lot of stuff throughout her career. She is a married woman, and her husband’s name is Chris Grierson. The couple is living happily.
- She is 31 years old who was born in England.
- She made professional debt through a short film named Flushed. This movie was released in 2008 in which she played the role of Mean girl 1.
- She has an Instagram account, ‘oliviachenery,’ where she has more than 5k followers.
- She gained popularity when she played in Queens. In her short films, The Anomaly,
- Penguin, Bulletproof, playing dead, and many others are included.
- Her husband Chris is a producer and presenter at Crustal Palace FC.
- The couple got married in 2019 and living a happy life.
- She also has a Twitter account with 2.8k followers.
- Now she will play a role in the movie Brawl.
When was she born?
She was born on March 11, 1989.
What’s the nationality of Olivia Chenery?
She holds British nationality.
What is the birth/zodiac sign of Olivia Chenery?
Her birth sign is Pisces.