Jane Russell may be a Hollywood legend and top actress. She starts her way to success with modeling. And she gained popularity immediately after making a movie debut within the Outlaw in 1943. Later, Jane obtained parts within the Paleface, His quite Woman, Gentlemen Prefer Blondes, Gentlemen Marry Brunettes, plus 20 other movies.
Additionally, during a gospel quartet titled Hollywood Christian Group, Russell sang alongside building her professional career by working on several TV shows and co-founded Russ-Field Productions Company. In 2011, she gave up the ghost due to a respiratory illness.
Jane Russell got popularity for her curvy body rather than her acting skills. Her curvy body made her a sex symbol of Monroe’s 1950s and a rival.
The lady was pleased with her curves and always refused to be skinny as she thought that a sex symbol couldn’t be thin. Therefore, to remain in satisfactory condition, Jane took ballet classes, swimming, tennis, and practiced hula hooping, archery, and skiing to keep her smart.
However, she never eats three full meals each day, including meat, following a strict diet pattern.
Having beautiful natural dark brown hair, the celebrity is never dyed for a particular role. Moreover, being an older woman, she kept her hair naturally gray.
Check Out Body Measurements of Jane Russell
Here are the body measurements of this best and charming actress:
- Jane Russell Body measurements: 38-24-36 inches
- Jane Russell Height: 5’7″
- Jane Russell Bra Size: 34D
- Jane Russell Weight: 59 kg
- Jane Russell Shoe Size: 8
Other critical details of the actress:
- Jane Russell Date of Birth: 21st June 1921
- Jane Russell Eye Color: Hazel
- Jane Russell Hair Color: Natural brunette
- Jane Russell Nationality: American
- Jane Russell Horoscope: Cancer
- Jane Russell Spouse/Boyfriend: John Calvin Peoples (m. 1974–1999), Bob Waterfield (m. 1943–1968), and Roger Barrett (m. 1968–1968).