Pop music sensation Ariana Grande has garnered both commercial and critical acclaim for her songs “Dangerous Woman,” “Problem,” “Bang Bang,” and “Thank U, Next.”
Table of Contents
|Profession||Voice Artist, Actress|
|Full Name||Ariana Grande Butera|
|BirthPlace||Boca Raton, Florida|
|BirthDate||June 26, 1993|
|Height||5’’ 0 inches|
Facts you need to know about Ariana Grande
- She made her first role as a child performer Charlotte in the Broadway production of 13 at 15. She dubbed for 13 episodes of the animated series ‘Winx Club’ for Princess Diaspro. She also lent the voice of the lead character from ‘Snowflake, ‘ for two tracks were ‘L. A Boyz’ and ‘Don’t You (Forget About Me).’
- Grande landed her debut album produced by super-producer Babyface, Yours Truly, featuring the hits “The Way,” “Baby I,” and “Right There.” The track ‘The Way’ secured the 10th spot on the ‘Billboard Hot 100’ countdown.
- In 2014, she came out with her second album, ‘My Everything,’ listed at the top of the ‘Billboard 200’ and sold 169,000 copies of the album within a week. Two singles of the album, titled ‘Break Free ’ and ‘Problem,’ garnered immense acclaim and bagged the 3rd and 4th spots on the ‘Billboard Hot 100’.
- In 2016, she sang a song, ‘Faith,’ for the film ‘Sing’ (2016) and collaborated with singer Stevie Wonder. The same year, she performed in the Ben Stiller comedy flick ‘Zoolander 2’. Her 2016 album ‘Dangerous Woman’ title track and the single ‘Be Alright’ became chartbusters.
- Further albums came out as Sweetener (2018); won the 61st Annual Grammy Awards as ‘Best Pop Vocal Album.’ Her fifth studio album, Thank U, Next released in 2019 and nominated for ‘Album of the Year.’ Her sixth album, Positions, debuted at number one on Billboard 200.
- In 2021, Grande came out with a remix of one of his singles titled “Save Your Tears,” He collaborated with Canadian artist The Weekend to number one on the Billboard Hot 100.
- In 2020, she was the highest-earning woman in music on Forbes’ 2020 Celebrity 100 list. She was included on the ‘Time’ magazine list of ‘100 Most Influential People In The World.
- In January 2020, she romantically linked with a real estate agent, Dalton Gomez. The duo tied the knot on 17 May 2021.
What is Ariana Grande most famous for?
She is an American pop singer and actress who gained immense popularity in the early 2010s and has since become one of the most successful performers in the genre. She is widely recognized for her impressive four-octave vocal range.
How many dogs does Ariana Grande have?
She was known to have 9 dogs.
What is Ariana Grande’s favorite color?
Her favorite color is lavender.
What are some of Ariana Grande’s favorite things?
She is a big fan of classic movies like "13 Going On 30," "Bruce Almighty," and "American Beauty." She used to collect stuffed animals, hockey pucks, and Halloween masks. Her favorite animal is the seahorse.
What is the gender breakdown of Ariana Grande’s audience?
53.5% of Ariana Grande's social media followers are female, while 46.5% are male—Ariana Grande posts about music, singers, and actors on her social media accounts. The average engagement rate on her posts is around 1.15%, with an average of 4,082,977 likes and 883 comments per post.