Annette O’Toole is a well-known American actress, singer, songwriter, and dancer. On 1st April 1952, she was born in Houston, Texas, U.S. Annette was fond of dancing from a very early age, and she started taking dancing lessons from her mother when she turned 3. After that, Annette joined classes where the actress used to take acting lessons. At 13, she moved along with her family to Los Angeles and got good opportunities there.
In 1967, Annette made her first appearance on a television show named The Danny Kaye Show. Afterward, she made many guest appearances in different shows, including The Virginian, The Partridge, Hawaii Five-O, Gunsmoke, and My Three Sons.
In 1975, Annette performed as a beauty pageant contestant in a comedy titled Smile. She earned fame for portraying Lisa Bridges in a series titled Nash Bridges, Beverly Marsh in the series It (miniseries), Lana Lang in the series Superman III and Kathy in the comedy series titled Cross My Heart.
Annette began her music career in 2001 and started writing songs. She sang a song for Disney’s album titled “What Could Be Better.” Another song, especially for children, titled “A World of Happiness,” was released in 2004. She also worked as a background singer of her husband’s fictional band Spinal Tap.
In 2011, Annette got the opportunity to star in CAP21’s Southern Comfort production which became an award-winning documentary released by Julianne Wick Davis and Dan Collins. Annette has a multitalented personality as she got nominated for outstanding actress for Emmy Award.
Biography and Body Statistics:
- Full born name: Annette O’Toole
- Date of Birth: 1st April 1952
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas, U.S
- Age: 70 years (as of 2022)
- Zodiac sign: Aries
- Nationality: American
- Occupation: Actress, Singer, Songwriter, and Dancer
- Father Name: William West Toole Jr.
- Mother Name: Dorothy Geraldine
- Spouse/Boyfriend: Michael McKean
- Children: 2
- Eye’s color: Brown
- Hair color: Dark Brown
- Instagram: Not Available
All about the body details of the actress:
Here are the body measurements of this charming actress
- Weight: 60 kg
- Height: 5’5″inc
- Bra size: 36C
- Shoe size: Not Available
- Body measurements: 39-28-38 in
- Figure: Hourglass
FACTS About Annette O’Toole
- At age 3, she began taking dance classes in Houston at her mother’s dance studio.
- When she was 16, she got a job dancing on The Danny Kaye Show.
- Her first acting job was as a guest star on an episode of Gunsmoke in 1970. In the 1975 comedy Smile, she played a scheming beauty pageant contestant.
- In the 1981 TV movie Stand by Your Man, she played country singer Tammy Wynette.
- Was cast as Clark Kent’s high school sweetheart Lana Lang opposite Christopher Reeve in the 1983 movie Superman III. She then played Clark’s adoptive
- mother Martha Kent in the 2001 TV show Smallville.
- Landed guest-starring roles with her husband Michael McKean in a number of TV shows, including an episode of Boy Meets World in 1999 and an episode of
- Law & Order in 2000. She also wrote with her husband McKean an Oscar-nominated song for the Christopher Guest musical mockumentary A Mighty Wind,
- which was the second song they had ever written together (2003)
- In 2011, she played the lead role in the musical Southern Comfort, which was based on a Sundance-winning documentary about transgender friends in
- Georgia. The New York Times praised her “moving performance.” She was on The Finder in 2012 as Walter’s mother, Eileen Sherman.
Annette O’Toole’s net worth is estimated to be around $5 million. She is an American actress, dancer, and singer who has had a successful career in the entertainment industry.
She was married to actor Michael McKean and they have two children together.
Who is Annette O’Toole?
She is an American actress, dancer, and singer who was born on April 1, 1952, in Houston, Texas. She gained recognition for her role as Martha Kent on the TV show "Smallville" and has since appeared in many other TV shows and movies.
What are some of Annette O’Toole’s most popular TV shows and movies?
She has performed in several TV shows and movies, including "48 Hrs.," "The Kennedys of Massachusetts," "It," and "The Punisher."
What is Annette O’Toole’s advocacy work?
Annette O'Toole is an advocate for several causes, including children's rights and the fight against poverty. She has been involved with organizations like Save the Children and the International Rescue Committee.
What is Annette O’Toole’s singing career?
In addition to her acting career, Annette O'Toole is also a singer and has released various albums throughout her career. She has also written and composed music for several TV shows and movies.
What awards has Annette O’Toole won?
Annette O'Toole has been nominated for various awards in her career, including a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie for her role in "The Kennedys of Massachusetts." She has also won several awards for her work in theater, including a Tony Award for Best Featured Actress in a Musical for "The Goodbye Girl."